Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jar of butterflies

Hello friends... sorry for the long absence here. We took some much needed time away and now I am back refreshed and ready to get back into the groove of things. I am starting with a card I made using some of my most favorite digital images designed by Beatriz Jennings. I am Guest Designing for her this month so you will be seeing lots of papers used from her beautiful shop.
For this card I have used the Vintage Jars Collage, Neutral Backgrounds Collage and Flea Market Backgrounds Collage papers. I stitched a heart in the lower left corner of the jar, catching the butterfly in the center of the heart. The black and white striped piece is washi tape.
The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink. I like to stamp some of my sentiments to look kind of old so, to do this I simply don't apply as much ink in some areas of the stamp (just barely inking). The jar collage has several different patterns to choose from!

I hope you like what you see today... more soon!


11 comments:

  1. Tammy, where can I find that stamp, Today take time for you?? and does Papery Ink have a printable catalogue...one you can sit outside with, along with a nice glass of iced tea...then show your friends??? thank you dottie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dottie, I just sent you an email with the link to the sentiment I used on this card. Hope it helps!

      Delete
  2. Your work is so beautiful. You add just the right amount of embellishments . I like what the sentiments says. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. какая шикарная, нежная работа, я впечатлена!!! спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterned jar - what a clever idea, and beautifully executed. Lovely to have you back!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is scrumptious! I love the way you added the lace to the jar, and the hand stitched heart is so sweet. Soft and lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to see what you do with the images!!! this card is just gorgeous!! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this card! it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your kind, sweet comments. I love to read each and everyone of them : )